Blog Archive

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Reflections!

In the first term, we made a project about creating a sports gear, our guiding question being: “How can I use graphics and desktop publishing software to design and advertise a product in a competitive world.” My partner and I formed a plan to make a shirt have cooling properties by having some sort of cooler underneath the sport shirt, targeted for countries with hot summers, such as UAE. I think our idea was good but not realistic in a way. For improvement, we can make a more achievable idea.

In the second term, we had to make a project for Tech Fair, making anything that is related to technology, such as a CD art or to develop a game or software. My group has formed an idea to create 2 robots, a baby and mother. We created the robot to play music and to fly. Quite a difficult achievement but we had succeeded quite well to make both of the robots. We created the robots out of cardboard with other equipment such as engines or speakers to play music. I think our idea was quite difficult to proceed with but it was achievable. For improvement, we should manage our time wisely as we were a bit delayed with the written work.

In the third term, we had to create a collage by learning how to use Adobe Photoshop, which was quite a hard process as I have found the software quite confusing, In the end, I have made a collage related to environment. I have made a collage to make people aware of how our earth is harmed by greenhouse gases because of humans’ actions, such as driving or manufacturing infrastructures. I made a message to go green and to take care of our earth, since it is the only home we have. I think my project had a good message however, for improvement; I should manage my time more wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment